This beautiful couple was to be wed at the Gorgeous Columbus Trade Center in Columbus GA. We arrived there and got to know everyone. They had 100% great support from everyone, just how we like it. They were definitely on time, and we got to get extra footage, and not be rushed. Prelude Events with Ms. Quian Pickett Huff and Mr. E.J. Jackson, the wedding coordinators, designed and guided the event extremely smoothly. People have no idea how much a wedding coordinator will make your day far more enjoyable. They took all the worry out of the bride and groom's hands, so they could enjoy their day, as it should be.
To Book: [email protected] or call 706-393-7307
Photographer: Amir Leon of http://www.amir-leon.com
Wedding Coordinator: Quian Huff http://preludeeventsstudio.com/
Wow, how the day came together in beautiful blue splendor! I started my wedding photography www.amir-leon.com day as normal... Packing the necessary gear the night before into the vehicle. We always bring 3 or more cameras, who knows what could happen! Ms. Denisha was at her hotel, just a small jaunt away from the destination venue of the Columbus Botanical Garden, in Columbus Georgia. https://columbusbotanicalgarden.org/
Preparations were underway, her dress was unique and beautiful in this mermaid gorgeous blue. As usual, the air of happiness and uncertainty was afloat. Of course, I'm used to that, and I do what I can to assure everyone that this is how it is almost every wedding. We can all talk about it before the day, or when it's not our wedding, but when it's YOUR wedding, all the feelings come together, for better or even better!
Once we were done getting the preparation coverage, we went to Starbucks, as it is what you DO in 2019. Then we went straight to the Columbus Botanical Garden to prepare for Ms. Denisha's car to arrive. We staked out the current setup/situation in the Garden and took the absolutely STUNNING 50 shades of blue setup by Ms. Annette Ernest herself of www.designsbyannetteernest.com
The Garden has never looked that good ever, since I've been visiting. Mrs. Ernest of www.designsbyannetteernest.com continues to provide her clients dream and over-deliver! The garden staff themselves were impressed with the output. The bride had such style, and as a nerdy photographer, BLUE goes with everyone's skin so well, because everyone's skin contains red. So we were setup for fantastic success on a conscious atmosphere and subconscious color level.
As the night went along, the crowd warmed up and the party began shortly after the ceremony. The food was delicious and the weather was PERFECT. This was the perfect venue for an intimate medium sized wedding. The celebration went long into the night, for a party that no one wanted to leave.
Please enjoy these photos, and if you need your wedding covered in a tasteful goreous beautiful way, feel free to call: 706-393-7307, or email: [email protected]
Photographer: Amir of www.amir-leon.com
Wedding Coordinator and Florist: Annette Ernest of www.designsbyannetteernest.com
Top 7 reasons why your photographer is your most important wedding vendor.
1. A great wedding photographer does not need a great venue to make world class images. Inexperienced wedding photographers do not have enough experience or knowledge to TRANSFORM your experience to it's grand potential. And no matter how "good" a photographer is, if their SPECIALTY is not wedding photography, they will have no idea WHERE the actual wedding is, and therefore not know where they should be photographing.
2. Everything except your photography and video will all magically disappear at the stroke of 12! Your delicious cake will be devoured, your flowers will die, and your venue will throw you out within 24 hours. And most of your relatives will return to their regular lives. Your photography IS your wedding.
3. Photography is powerful. Photography is the one thing you can never replace, you will change cars, houses, and your clothes, but your photography and those special moments are completely un-repeatable and will never change, and therefore is one of your greatest life investments.
4. If you have no wedding coordinator (We highly recommend having a wedding coordinator), as many weddings with less than 100 people do not, it is your EXPERIENCED wedding photographer that will assist you in keeping up with your wedding timeline on the day of your wedding. Your photographer is the ONLY vendor that will be near you all day. Your relationship with your photographer will probably be a lifetime relationship as well.
5. All you need for a wedding is a few loved ones, yourself, preacher, and your photographer. Everything else is optional.
6. During a large budget wedding, it is your photographer that will make sure your INVESTMENT is properly covered. Once again, the next day almost everything simply goes away, and the only place it EXISTS is in your photos.
7. Your photographer has all the fancy products for you to enjoy! We have things you never thought about. How you enjoy your wedding matters and wedding photographers have great products for you to take home and enjoy.
Enjoy your day, and thank you for taking the time to read the Top 7 reasons your photographer is your most important wedding vendor!
Feel free to email Amir Leon to book your wedding photography, and transform your day into your dream day!
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (706) 393-7307
Wedding Coordinator: www.designsbyannetteernest.com
What a beautiful day to host the 2018 Phenix City Mayor's Ball. Everyone enjoyed themselves. I hope you enjoy the images as much as I did capturing them. If you need your even covered, do not hesitate to contact Amir Leon: 706-393-7307 or [email protected]
Wow, one of the best parties I've been invited to. The day started out at the hotel, where the magic begins. The families were such nice people. Life is so much better when great people tie the knot. We moved from the hotel to the Columbus Botanical Garden , and all around the premises, even out into the forest with the pretty fountain. All the friends and family were ready for a great day, which is %80 of the battle! We had a detail of Marines to service the wedding... (Just doesn't get better than THAT, if you didn't know!) The forecast had %80 rain, but the RAIN HELD OFF all night until the next day, talk about MEANT TO BE. DJ 03 was there to start and pump the crowd, and OH was it a Paaaarty! Well, enough talk, enjoy the show below. And if you should need Wedding Photography, be sure to contact me at: [email protected] or just call me like we did in the Dinosaur era at: 706-393-7307 ... just don't say you are "LISA FROM CARD SERVICES", lol.